Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post

there would always be a group of girls who keep returning to the line but stay fresh by keep changing the joint they work at but by and large, such joints cater to a niche group of Thai customers who want to hook up with some limited physical intimacy and release with housewives, office girls, university girls, girls next door who they know don't stay in the line for long. most of my Thai friends won;t go to KAPOO joints because they dont think it is value for money in comparison to the numerous other full-blown sex joints available and yet the majority of Kapoo customers are Thais.
Yes. Some of my Thai friends like them but some distrust the notion that these are "regular" girls... Many of these girls do stay in the industry coz of the money is quite good. So unless u happen to meet them in the start of the career... Those identity don't really mean much... And I think the seasoned one will all tell you they new

For their unpredictable service & room conditions paying 2~3k just for the basicservice is just too much. Also... Having to negotiate is really no fun when u take the effort of going to the place, selected and paid for the basics and already in the room with the girl leaw. You might either ruin the vibe or overpay, or both. I had all experienced them before I decided no more...

I still think best to stick with gogo basr if u r a tourist coz these girls speak English & ready to connect as it's part of their job. If u got time for return visits, bathing and fs shop is the best. Most these girls aren't looking for bf but are down for lots of things once you develop a good relationship with them ^^ of course freelancers are still most interesting.

Last edited by BangBang420; 01-08-2020 at 01:32 AM.