View Single Post
Old 28-10-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7600 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamamia123456 View Post
Haha maybe i will kenna zap till negative with this review but when I first booked Sophia about 1 year ago she was a FL and she was asking for 140 all in. I think I still have the SMS somewhere. When she opened the door I actually found her familiar but can't remember where I saw her (or her ad) she said it was her second stint here.

She said her period was here and she asked if she can do CIM for 120, stupidly I said ok. When I went to her place, she was occupying my fav ML's last apartment (ning xia) at martin road. The bbbj was good and roaming wasn't an issue. I even groped her after I shot. I like it when she sucked me off right after I stepped out of the shower.

However, I didn't like it when she said Sg very stingy, people in China will pay her just for dinner etc etc. I can speak Chinese with a china accent because I spent quite a number of my childhood years there in Shanghai so we hit it off a little. Also, she said people find her BBBJ better than FJ so she is going to remove that service entirely. She still said she was going to stay for a short while (1-2 months) and asked me to visit her often.

That was the first and last time I visited her as I could smell a lot of BS.. If she was charging 140 for FJ and had that BBBJ thrown in I would say she was not bad but seriously now she even stop people from zhut zhut.. so in actual fact she is more way more expensive (+ money and less service). After one year I still find her here zzz so no longer limited edition...

That being said I think overall the scene is very sian. Many of the old time MLs also dip in standards. Fun fact, I knew a ML turned FL turned message parlor lady boss who blocked me on wechat because she say I cheat her feelings haha. i am not handsome in anyway and my approach was like the bro who said it is just a transaction so it was a WTF moment for me.

i banged her all through CB. Anyways happy playing.
Had Sophia recently and the experience was not that bad.
Her BBBJ is good and can deep throat andlick the balls at the same time. Talk dirty as well.

She allow me to lightly carress her breasts and auto roam her pussy lightly outside her undies.

Only negative thing about her is her low EQ. Chat with her and her response is like the whole world owe her a living. So i just shut up and let her swallow all my sperm.