View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 04:54 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbie's Guide to Accessing The Chat Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbangwolf View Post
chat with some ladies through private messaging but they told me they not willing to send their pics through the new chat app as there is no delete function to remove any trace.

in the end still need to exchange and use wechat to communicate further.

I think the new chat function is great but in case sbf account gets hacked, lots of information may get leaked...

so how often does the cron job runs to update the database? So after updating the database, the chat history is removed including pictures sent?
I set it to purge every 48 hours. Hundreds of images are exchanged daily and there is no way the server can save all of them. The old ones are constantly purged to make way for new images.

Exchanging via wechat is no safer as the recipient can easily post the images in a public forum and share them with the whole world.

My advice to everyone is that if they want to have zero risk of an image ending up in public they should print it out and delete all copies from their own devices. As long as it is stored electronically the risk is there.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates