View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 12:20 PM
Samster (C)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all
Re: Newbie's Guide to Accessing The Chat Room

update from boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
A new chat room is on the way along with a new Telegram Group where files and info can be exchange very securely.

Download and install Telegram NOW

https://telegram.org/

Once you have downloaded and installed Telegram on your favourite platform (mobile and/or desktop) message me at telegram username @sammyboyfor and I'll add you to the group chat.

About Telegram Privacy :

https://telegram.org/faq#q-what-are-...ternet-privacy

Q: What are your thoughts on internet privacy?

Big internet companies like Facebook or Google have effectively hijacked the privacy discourse in the recent years. Their marketers managed to convince the public that the most important things about privacy are superficial tools that allow hiding your public posts or your profile pictures from the people around you. Adding these superficial tools enables companies to calm down the public and change nothing in how they are turning over private data to marketers and other third parties.

At Telegram we think that the two most important components of Internet privacy should be instead:

Protecting your private conversations from snooping third parties, such as officials, employers, etc.

Protecting your personal data from third parties, such as marketers, advertisers, etc.

This is what everybody should care about, and these are some of our top priorities. Telegram's aim is to create a truly free messenger, without the usual caveats. This means that instead of diverting public attention with low-impact settings, we can afford to focus on the real privacy issues that exist in the modern world.

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret