View Single Post
Old 23-09-2006, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Protecting Your Identity And Personal Info

I do not know peterfish. You have accused me as a gullible person. Well, I supposed I am a trusting person and will believe you until your actions and words are proven to be unreliable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Perrier1099
Now we know what a gullible person you are. Do you know how peterfish got 1000+ points? you must be thinking he had contributed heaps.
You have reduced to name calling. Why do you have to brand me as TV's lappy dog? I am TV's friend and all bros can be my friends too, if they allow me to be their friend. More importantly, I consider myself a friend of the truth and reason.

Why does TV has to mention the 25 shots in his blog? If you meet TV's other contacts, you will know that 25 shots is no big deal. Besides, there are samsters who disbelieve and I have asked them to treat it as a fantasy. You can treat it as a fantasy too.

Really cannot figure out how you could end up laughing after calling me names. I would have felt miserable if I have done what you did.

Is it really so pleasurable to take it out at me? Nonetheless, have a good weekend and have no worries because I bear no grudges against you.

er.. you have not given any evidences of TV earning commission. If you don't wish to share or have no evidence to share, we can end the discussion because there is no point for anyone or me to enquire further on your accusations. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Perrier1099
You are more like his lappy dog cos I dont see his other so called friends coming to his defense when some one "frames" him.
Did thaivisitor mention the 25 shots man in his blog? hahaha

cheers to you too.