Red_Perrier1099

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Re: Protecting Your Identity And Personal Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat29
You have reduced to name calling. Why do you have to brand me as TV's lappy dog? I am TV's friend and all bros can be my friends too, if they allow me to be their friend. More importantly, I consider myself a friend of the truth and reason.
Because you always have to come to his defense. Can't he do it on his own? What do you get for upholding his name in this forum? Free noni juice, power underwear or you get to be at the top of his MLM business?
Quote:
Why does TV has to mention the 25 shots in his blog? If you meet TV's other contacts, you will know that 25 shots is no big deal. Besides, there are samsters who disbelieve and I have asked them to treat it as a fantasy. You can treat it as a fantasy too.
I am not sure if it's a big or small deal. But the poll and discussion on your feat definitely shown that it's a big deal!!
Quote:
Really cannot figure out how you could end up laughing after calling me names. I would have felt miserable if I have done what you did.
You ask TV loh. he also like to call people names like nonok and pariah dog and then goes kekekek....So he must have felt good lah...where got miserable???

Quote:
er.. you have not given any evidences of TV earning commission. If you don't wish to share or have no evidence to share, we can end the discussion because there is no point for anyone or me to enquire further on your accusations. Cheers.
All we need is TV to swear (with his 18 generation) that he never takes commission, end of discussion. He got balls to do that? All he knows how to do is roti prata here and there.