View Single Post
Old 25-09-2006, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Protecting Your Identity And Personal Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Perrier1099
Because you always have to come to his defense. Can't he do it on his own? What do you get for upholding his name in this forum? Free noni juice, power underwear or you get to be at the top of his MLM business? .
I just speak the truth as I know it and is only defending the truth by sharing my experience and reasoning.

When accusations were being made without evidence, I feel that it is fair comment to share. I do not know of MLM business or power underwear that you wrote. As for Noni Juice, I did purchase a bottle of it from TV last year, partly to try it and partly to help the Tsunami victims. The purchase was entirely optional.

Quote:
I am not sure if it's a big or small deal. But the poll and discussion on your feat definitely shown that it's a big deal!!.
I understand that most bros could do only a few shots within a day and having the ability to do more will cause bros to either envy or reject with disbelief. Humility and logic dictate that I put what I have managed to do, behind and move on. I rather put this "perceived private big deal act" behind because there are many more things that could be bigger deals that I have not achieved. A really big deal act has to benefit others by improving their lives.

Quote:
You ask TV loh. he also like to call people names like nonok and pariah dog and then goes kekekek....So he must have felt good lah...where got miserable???.
It is between TV and you in the name calling. I have not called you names but you have done that to me. As for Nanog69, it is really quite puzzling that he had chosen this nick; he is certainly one very special person.

Quote:
All we need is TV to swear (with his 18 generation) that he never takes commission, end of discussion. He got balls to do that? All he knows how to do is roti prata here and there.
Whether TV decides to swear and what he swears to his 18 generation, it is his perogative. Does it mean that TV has the right to demand that Bro """" swears to his 18 generation that he does not have any clone nicks in the forum?

If you decide to make this demand on TV such as swearing to his 18 generations, you should pm him directly. Writing to tell me your demands on him is liken to sending your demands to the wrong addressee. I am not TV and does not represent him. I only seek to share the truth as I know it.

I do not believe in cursing and swearing. Live and let live. Always give others a chance and show a little more kindness than you would otherwise.