View Single Post
Old 25-09-2006, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Protecting Your Identity And Personal Info

When I was there, we visited almost every brothel. They welcomed him and there do not seem to be any enmity between the OKT and him. I shared this because you mentioned that OKTs talked badly about TV behind his back. If these OKTs do that, I think they are not upright.

If I dislike a person, I will tell him the reasons and give him a chance of self defence and I will not be pretentious. Nonetheless, I will try to forgive the person and will not engage in acts that seek to harm him. If he is successful, I will also share his joy and will not be jealous.

I don't think it is about being gullible, we just see things from very different lenses. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Perrier1099
That is why I say you are a gullible person. TV is bringing business and $$ to those OKT and WLs , of course they welcome him openly and AFFECTIONATELY lah.

When people bring customers (=additional income) to me, I also welcome him with open arms. Does that mean my customer who bring more customers to me is a very popular and well liked person?