Old 25-09-2006, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
bang bang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Protecting Your Identity And Personal Info

your observation is wrong then, when i say conact with OKT i meant those that you know after you cheong for a while, not those that you go with Thaivisitor. Some of them are very good friend with him (e.g axxxxx) Would they tell you the truth? I have been cheonging hatyai since 1998( longer than thaivisitor stationed there) and know many OKT there. I can assure you that thaivisitor collect commission, i am willing to give you the contact of the OKTs who can vierfy that, if you are proven wrong will you still defend your friend Thaivisitor here and will you shoot him down here? if you are willing to shoot him down if proven wrong, i will be glad to bring you to the OKT.

you have only been cheonging hatyai for a while and Thaivisitor is your first contact in hatyai accordingly to the postings i read. How many time have you been to hatyai without going through Thaivisitor? I suggest you defend him after a few more outing in hatyai( not with him but with some other bros here) and after meeting more OKT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat29
Mr Bang Bang,

I have checked with the WLs and the OKT when I was in HDY, including cross checking with a samster who booked from another brothel during my last trip. So far, there is no evidence that suggest TV earn commission.

Just sharing my observations. Hope you are not offended. You can share your experience in HDY too.
I certainly do not want to be a stubbon bull lantern, whatever that means. In terms of loyalty, my first loyalty is my loyalty to the truth and to show kindness and friendship to my friends and detractors. Have a good weekend.