View Single Post
Old 07-09-2004, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
foolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Newbie's Guide To Postings On SB Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by batamhater
wah. I am newbie and read all the posts in this thread. It means I must respect the gods la and not offend them hor. But one question to ask. Can I say what I feel and offer my frank and honest opinions on any topic?
Hope I dont kanna zap points or get moderated unnecessarily.
Tks for all the pointers, bosses...
U can say anything u want. However, whether you will get zapped depends on the BOSS, his moderator as well as the other samsters around. That's how the reputation point system work. Ppl who like what you say or do can add to your pts. Those who dun, can deduct your pts. Look on the bright side. Once those who have deducted your pts, they can't do it to you again, at least not for 18mths.

My advice? Just say what you like. So long as its your frank opinion, dun worry so much of what others say. Just dun try to pull a fast one on samsters here. Most have eaten salt more than you eat rice and they can see lies a mile away.