View Single Post
Old 26-09-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

I am KP. I drop by this afternoon @1300 hrs. All closed including the provision shop. The other side. The front gate. H28 door was opened I notce an aunty sitting on a chair near the gate. I guess this house is rented to FWs.

Still my feelings. Official RLD closed for 6 months and, properly remains till middle of 2021. Hopping for a cure to the Wuhan virus aka Covid 19. Not to forget it came from Wuhan and Wu Bei. PRC brought this in to the world.

Un official RLD in biz! Where? SPA and HC in biz. I notice alot of coffee shops around the area are closed. Is it due to many FWs return home? One more. So called town areas look dark. I pretty much guess the VIP next project this 30 yrs. Force foreigners, PR and new citizens to move into HDB estates. I hope it exclude vice.