View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Bro if u do visit Cambodia, go dinner at the North Korean Restaurant, nice food and good svc by North Korean ladies.

Lol... Not sure they are still there or not after all these nonsenses... BTW I dunno what are our GOV doing.

Our gov control us so tighten and let those people from Indonesia and India etc to come in. These places where got so many measures like us??? We give them VTL but that does not apply the same to us. I invite my friend from Indonesia to come but he rejected cause he said come no need quarantine but he goes back from Singapore he needs to quarantine at Indonesia. I feel very lose face sia. Like we are the black sheep while in actual fact is those countries that are totally no control one. I feel we really cheapen ourselves.

Since gov can give those countries with no control to come why bother to control us so much. Might as well full open.

Anyway i have checked the VTL flight to Cambodia, no price out yet. There is only one plane going on a daily basis and fixed timing. However, no price how to book.