Thread: Aiyo! Heart..
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aiyo! Heart..

Ok, we shall cont here then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
Educated people don't need me to specifically type out every single word like for a primary school kid who is learning English to understand what I'm trying to bring across.
The problem is, when we apply an academic mentality over many many of your statements, academically, everything becomes incoherent.
So, in order to understand the mentally challenged, academically deficient, we have to revert back to your pre-secondary expletives.
Eg, Better don't talk, teacher hear angry
So your post was TS not happy liao exactly as per my example above and using his name to put out the fire you started?
Who's acting primary one here?
You try to cover your tracks but you only managed to clear your left print but left your right print standing out for all to see.
You want to tell people i will zap them until they jialat jailat?
Like who?
Who got it before?
As before babygirlzz was zapped to death, i still stand to say that I, DO_YOU_BJ has not zapped either of your nicks. YET!
Please get our dear forum boss, sammyboyfor to substantiate ur claim that i've zapped you before you jump the gun again!
This is the 2nd time in writing u hv used ur assumption to make unsolicited judgements based on ur guesses n no proof.
Just like when u said bro porcheclub was poor, u hv yet to prove where tat remark came from!
1st one was against bro procheclub wich anyone can see, is the catalyst of all the hoohaa in the other thread
2nd one is telling people i will zap them bigtime.
U just dun understand from the very 1st time since ur previous nick was alive, everything has a root thus a cause.
Do not start something u cannot handle.
Dun throw a stone in peaceful waters, cos once the stone hits the water, ripples will form & nothing on earth, even wif todays advancement in science, can stop ripples.
Last, I am not those men who can so be easily touched by ur manipulative gestures, unlike them, i hv no shortage of women cos i hv, wat only in ur dreams, u will ever hv!
If u r such a person who is so reliable & trustworthy, then pls invite sammboyfor, the owner of this forum to come in here & tell the whole world that I have zapped babygirlzz or now this clone of babygirlzz, Ladyrain.
I now challenge u to proof ur assumptions wif proof else now, u owe me 2!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene