View Single Post
Old 18-07-2020, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wife's Dark Secrets

Then he began asking questions about her sexual life, about me and her sexual life and whether she got hooked up with other guys.She replied it all in no time but he got suspicious about the last part.She assured him that beside her hubby,he is the only guy she hooked up(I thought so and hoped so),but he did not believe her. He asked her to confirm again and said he's giving her 1 last chance to repent, she still said the same. The final question came, which hurt me mostid she get anal fucked before or got into 3some with 2 guys before.The question seemed to hit her(and also me!) as she started to look for an excuse to not to answer. She bent towards him to try to kiss him but he stopped her.He wanted her to answer.Reluctantly,she said no, anal fuck is disgusting and 3some is even worse. He seemed to know a lot about her than me, he said to her,ok since you are so unrepentant and continued to lie, I am going to give you a hard time. He took out his mobile phone and showed it to her and I could see her shock reaction.Although I could not see what he showed her,I'm sure it's about the anal fuck n 3some.
There was a few minutes of silence before he eventually spoke.He asked her so how,what punishment is she accepting?Her face was all flushed red and she just shook her head and pleaded for leniency with both hands clasp together. He told her he had given her a chance to repent but she didn't learn.
He then listed out a few punishments for her to choose:
1.Dance naked in front of him
2.Let him smacked her ass 50 times without screaming,if she comes out with a sound,it would be double.
3. Let him check on her asshole
4. Perform oral sex for him
5. Let him take pictures and video of her naked body

He said she needed to choose 3 punishments out of the 5 as she had lied about the hubby thing,the anal fuck thing and the 3some thing.She said she admit to the hubby lie and 3some lie but she never had anal sex before,so that picture was not her. He then told her,ok since she had not had anal sex, he shall check on her asshole for her to prove her innocence, so that left 2 more punishments(yeah he was smart to play with his words but my wife was too silly). She then chose No 2 and No 4! And No 3 was indirectly chosen as well!

He then lifted her up from his lap and both of them stood up.He asked her to prone down on the sofa which she listened.He then helped himself to lift up her ass upwards and made her prone in that position for a while.He walked to the front to face her and tole her,if ever she give out a sound,the smacks would double and continued till she stopped giving out a sound.She looked at him in that prone position and nodded.