Thread: Jalan besar
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 7
Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!
Re: Jalan besar

Not quite sure whether this massage shop is the same as i just went to recently but within 5mins i walked out.

Arranged in WC with the ML, quite chio and when appt time is near, she WC called me and i saw her face although wearing mask is buay pai one (with my months of experience since COVID).

The damaged discussed was $150 and i think buay pai la... chio bu. Went in, ushered to room and took a bath. Then is when another lady came in instead. So i asked where is the one whom i arranged with in WC, she said she was busy and need to go somewhere, so this other lady (i would say quite chui) will massage me instead. Immediately i hot liao, how can just replace with another ML when i arranged which the chio one and never even bother to inform in the 1st place. Just suka suka change. I told this other lady i dont want to massage anymore. It is unethical to do business like tat.

This other lady i think went to inform the chio one and after awhile came to me saying she is coming back, wait for her. I told her no, i dont want to massage anymore. Cos i think even if i stay and wait the service from this chio ML will be lousy as well becos of this bad start.

I blocked her WC immediately after that. The massage spa is along Mayo Street, very near to the 9 Mayo Inn. I didn't had a good look at the signboard.