View Single Post
Old 24-06-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 4
DaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to all
Re: Fucking my Friend's Father

The 'Accidental' Tease ll

We went back to` the study room and continued chatting even after Joel went home. Melissa and I got so engrossed with window shopping and forgot about the time.

'You need to go home now? We can walk to my house bus-stop.. still got last bus right?' Mel said.

'Hmm anything.. You not staying over?' I asked Mel.

'Not today.. ' Mel replied.

We packed our stuff and walked down the stairs when Gerald came out and offered us a lift home. Shawn said he wanted to walk Mel home and asked if I wanted Gerald to send me. I declined of course. But Gerald insisted.

'Ok then we go off first! See you later!' Shawn shouted into the house.

I sat outside the door and slipped my shoes on while waiting for Gerald.

'Thanks for waiting!' Gerald hurried down.

'Thanks for sending me home!' I replied.

I got in and placed my bag on the floor. I have no idea why but I felt nervous.

'Something smells funny' Gerald remarked.

'Huh? What smell?' I asked.

'Like.. chao xeng smell' he replied.

'Is it my feet? I'm not wearing socks.. haha' I laughed.

'Cannot be la.. You take off your shoes' he asked curiously.

I slid of my shoes and brought my feet up a little.

'Is it this smell?' I asked.

Gerald leaned over the footwell and sniffed before shaking his head. I was revealing a lot of my thighs and if lifted my feet a little bit more, my panties would be exposed. It worked.. I caught Gerald trying to look for my panties.

'Maybe it's just the smell of my sweat.. Whole day never shower already..' I lowered my feet.

'Just now also no smell.. But the smell dissipating already.. Next time can shower at our place mah..' he replied, looking back at the road.

'I don't like to wear back old stuff after I shower. Don't like re-wearing sweaty clothes' I replied.

'Oh.. I understand.. But you all always have extra pants right?' he asked.

'Yeah.. Almost every girl will wear' I replied.

'I see.. You never wear today?' he asked.

'Huh? How you know?' I acted shock.

'Oh no no.. I guessing only.. I just thought if you have then you can change out mah.. then no sweaty feel' Gerald defended himself.

'Ahh.. I thought you saw my panties or something..' I played along.

'No la... but just be more careful loh since not wearing..' he replied.

'Easy to see meh?' I pulled up my skirt and revealed my panties in one quick move.

'Eh what you doing!?' Gerald was stunned.

'Aiyo.. Seems like really easy to see.. Haha..' I tried to laugh it off, but deep down I was embarrassed as fuck.

We rode in silence. I looked at Gerald and he was just looking at the road but his face seemed angry.

'I think I folded my skirt too much already.. ' I tried breaking the silence.

Silence. I just wanted to get out of the car at that point. I felt so stupid. What was I thinking?! When we reached my house, I just thanked Gerald for sending me home and he told me to rest well.

TBC...