Old 19-04-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
ywong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blood Phoenix - My story

The city harbor was basically destroyed. I sat on the river bank admiring the sunset. From distance, loud sound of explosions and fighting continued.

I didn’t expect the situation was that bad. But it seemed the Dynasty was in trouble. I was still doubting to help.

“Dad ... I dont know that I can stand aside and do nothing as the country in trouble. Tell me should I help them...?” I said out loud.

“The people need someone like you...” someone spoke from behind.

It was the young knight from the commercial street. She has untied her long straight hair. She was still in the knight uniform. She has a medium size figure with ahlete shape. Looking at her, she must be in her mid twenties.

“I am Holly... and I followed you. You are gifted but you didn’t join the knights?” she asked.

“No as much as I wanted a long time ago...” I replied.

“You can help the people...” she said.

Holly sat next to me. I didnt avoid her.

“At least teach me... I want to learn from you so I can help the people...” she said.

“I am not very fond of the knights... I don’t see they are helping people...” I said.

The sky turned blue as the sun already dissappeared into the horizon.

“Then my hope to seek revenge is gone...” she said sadly.

“Why?” I asked.

“I joined the Imperial Knights to revenge for my parents death. Prince Philip is a murder...because of his personal interest, he can sacrified many knights including my parents...” she said.

She sighed.

“I missed the good old days where knights were heros of the people specially the time of great Black Knight Cross. He was my parents idol...” she said.

I looked at her.

“What?” she asked.

“My dad is your parents idol...” I said.

“Wow... no wonder you are good. You are his son... Cross was idol to many of us...” she said.

I took a deep breath.

“Okay... I will teach you...” I agreed.

“Thanks master...” Holly said.

“Dont call me that Danielle will do since I am only eighteen...” I said.

“Oh... sorry I didnt realise that... still you are mine sifu (master)... need to respect that...” she said.

“Okay okay...” I answered.

The sky slowly turned into the night where thousand of stars started to twinkle.

(P.S... THIS IS END OF BOOK ONE)
THANKS FOR READING