View Single Post
Old 28-10-2004, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: HIV screening info

Quote:
Originally Posted by posh_boy
Hi to all Bros,

I have done raw with a PRC somewhere in May after a bachleor's nite out in KTV ans occassionally have Hand-Job only at TN after that. After waiting for so many months, will like to go for the test done by AFA.

It's a abt 5 mths plus, do you bros think I can go for the test now or I shall wait somemore.

Also, I have read the thread on the Operating Hours for AFA, but still a bit confuse.

Could anyone who have done the test recently give an Update on the time, location-is it on 1st or 2nd floor, test procedures etc...

All bros can flame me as much as they want to but still hope some kind hearted soul will reply to this.

go for test, the window period is more than enough, as ur hj should be 99.9 safe( reserve 0.1% as commercial sex no 100% safe), the raw with the prc might be a problem, so please go for a test to clear ur worry, you will be fine.

test for afa, wednesday 6 to 8pm, sat 1 - 3pm( any bro please correct me if i wrong). just go in the main door u will direct accordingly as all office hour staff had went back and only left the afa personnel. take care.