Old 08-09-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
folder8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Private X / Jin Nian Hua Sauna (金年華三溫暖) Part 1

Date & Time of Session: Tuesday September 6th, 2020, approx 1:00 pm. Session length 1 hour but it got extended…

Location: No. 56, Tianjin Street, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, 10441 (Close to Zhongshan Station)

Name: #16.

Nationality & Language: Taiwanese Chinese

Face: 5/10

Body: 3/10 (butterball milf with great attitude. Think CJ Miles in 10 years and if she lets herself a go a bit lmao).

Skill: 7/10.

Service: 8/10.

GFE: 3/10.

PSE: 8/10.

Price & Session Length: 4,200 NTD

Repeat: No (not MCOT but good for others, read on).

Upon entrance same routine applies. Shoes/socks, temp checked, name/number, etc. Private X gives you a necklace with your number key.

Bathing area same as other saunas. Restaurant/lounge is same thing.

Asked for a younger SP, but she was currently with a client. Manager had someone a bit older in her 30s but she’s very skilled and I could reject if I wanted to so I said sure.

Massage room was VERY spacious compared to Caesar’s and Tianlong, at least the one I got. Not sure if all rooms are this size tho. Room had 2 tables; which I later learned that 1 is for massage, the other table (more bed like) for the FS. Also has a full washroom and shower.

A knock on the door and #16 walked in black skirt & leopard print tank top. 4/10 face and fat ass. Definitely late 30’s, maybe early 40’s. I already knew she not MCOT and could’ve changed but I decided to power on. Maybe because Manager told me she has good “fire and ice” technique.

Disrobed, lay face down & started - her massage skill very good. Excellent pressure, felt like a real massage. After 10 minutes, she left to grab her massage kit.

Start with warm oil body massage but could be more sensual. She applied NURU & Oolong Tea for a nude bodyslide. I did not except this at all! I thought, fuck, hope don’t cost me extra. She up in my ass with her nips – up & down the entire back & legs. Spread my legs for a rim with quick tongue flicks.

After wipe down, I flip over and move onto the other table which is like a bed. Got some CBJ while got 2 fingers into her but she could fit another. LS was dripping. After CBJ she hopped on CW. She warned she’s a squirter - not surprised considering how wet she was. This milfy vixen rode HARD. She squirted like a seasoned whore - touching & tasting her juices. Horny AF.

I got on top and took her to pound town. Some DFK - she sucked my tongue hard. More PSE than GFE. Everything hard and fast. Couldn’t finish in mish so I got her to lick me while I helped myself. Again, not MCOT but her PSE could be for some. Asked me to finger her and find her G spot so she could squirt, which she did while giving me a CBJ. She then got between my leg for the balls & rim. Her licking technique is quick hard flicks so not MCOT. I tried to finish myself couldn’t.

(continued on next post...)