Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 10
bikersfucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Maybe, Shall We?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_jo View Post
Hi everyone,

Been awhile since I last started a thread. I am looking for a female FB or FWB, we can discuss the terms should it interest any female samsters.

About myself, I am 42 Singaporean Chinese male, divorced and complicated, self employed small business owner and drive, 1.85m/85kg. Timing wise quite flexible noon to early evening time and kinda tough on nights/weekends, but can be arranged in advance.

I respect ladies and also their boundaries(if any) and I definitely practise discreet and privacy. I don’t need to know where she stays, what’s her real name and what’s her job unless she is willing to disclose. I am A non stalker, non clingy and non possessive person, I hope this works vice versa.

Although we all know that sex is the main course of this arrangement but it should not be built on that, I think coffee, dinner, chill out activities should be included rather than just sex and just sex alone.

I am looking for good GFE, I am more triggered by teasing and visual treats, stark naked female just don’t cut it to mentally trigger me, as much as I think I am pretty conservative, if my partner is willing to bring me to another level I think I am quite game enough to play along. Age is not an issue, looks wise as long as average, I am ok with slight thic size.

Maybe lets chat up should it interest you, shall we ? Looking forward to chat up

Telegram: segatakai1

@bro cuntworth: I don’t have a photo and I don’t need potential FB or FWB to send me photo until we meet up in person
Sounds like me....LOL
Anyway good luck bro in your search.