Old 21-02-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Se7en7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Seremban, negri sembilan

So I heard from a friend of mine, Palm Mall in Seremban has a health center!
It’s called Venus Spa & Wellness Centre.

Went to check out the place while on KL business trip. Reached and pleasantly surprised with the place! Nice clean setup! Sauna, jacuzzi etc!

Quoted RM138/hr for massage, RM188/hr for massage + extras! Ho seh liao!

Assigned therapist #8.
Went to the room stripped naked, lie down and waited.

In came lady #8, small build petite girl! Local late 20s! She’s pretty! Big eyes! Yum yum!

Proceeded with massage, good strength with some pressing with elbow. Pretty strong for a small girl.

Done with my back and down to my thigh! As she inches closer to my inner thigh, I purposely lifted up a bit hinting her to please tease my balls!! And sayang my dick!! She got it and masterfully teased me! Done with my right thigh and moved on to my left!! Again, she teased me! This time I not only lifted my ass, but almost on all fours... to give her better “access”. She pulled my foreskin back and held my balls!! She started squeezing and pumping my dick. Like milking a cow hahahaha. The feeling was heavenly!

Then she asked if I want body hand! Of course la!! Touch me all over please!!
Turned around immediately with my dick in full attention! She removed her uniform showing me her tight body!!! Average sized boobs, but with a killer ass! Came over and started jerking me off, told her to take it slow. She did the same, held my skin back and pumped me focusing just round my dickhead. Even with her slow stroke I came hard within 5mins!!!

Tipped her for her great service and left a happy man. You guys should try!