View Single Post
Old 06-01-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future
Re: Married man surviving as single guy overseas

Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
TS, if I’m not wrong, I think you’re one who can’t bear to break others’ hearts. That’s why you ended marrying your wife and why you face dilemma when dating other girls overseas now.

Maybe try looking for FWB? At least can go out for meals once in a while (just like dates) and also fk with no obligations.

Just my two cents worth. I also married my first ever gf because I didn’t know better.
That's right. except with your FWB, make sure the situation is controlled. Otherwise, you will land yourself with a lot of trouble. Wife on one hand shouting in one ear and girl friend shouting in the other.!!

Off course, you then find another GF just to get away from the other two.......Life is such!!