Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
taintede deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Lonely Chiongster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
I think a lot of bros can relate to this; the feeling of being a lonely chiongster. Most of us live double lives; in our public persona, we are probably seen as someone decent and no one would actually believe we are paying for sex, but well, we are.

For myself, I'm from a decent middle class family, and I've always seen as a "good boy" in everyone's eyes, from schooling days all the way to my working place. Everyone sees me as the good innocent boy. At the same time, I am pretty undesirable, I'm everything opposite of the ideal image of a man. Opposite of tall, good looking, rich, talents, and normal. None of my dates go beyond the 1st date, I've been ghosted countless times both in real life and online, I've never been in any relationship before, and none of my friends are keen on introducing me to anybody. In that sense, no one pays attention to my love life, I'm just an unimpressionable good boy in their eyes whom they will deem not good enough for their friends, and that I will eventually find someone, but nobody wants to be that someone. That's okay, I've accepted it.

But I got to say, I foresee my road ahead to be a pretty lonely one, I will continue chiong because I have pretty high sex drive, but it will all be off the radar. Hopefully I will be able to maintain this double life for as long as possible.

Any bros out here living a "double life" as well?
ts, have you ever tried dating foreign girls?

of course there are scammers, but there are some real gems as well. my rule is never send money until meet up (and shots fired...)

for example, my current one(started way before covid19):

- know from some online dating website
- 16+ virgin when i know her
- at least 7/10 village girl looks. if makeup and dress easily 8-9/10
- chat and video call less than $10 a month, just top up her prepaid
- meet her and family, buy gifts, dinner, new phone for her, total spent less than $500. take her virginity liao
- after first meet, every now and then she will ask for money, but overall on average less than $300 a month
- if calculate by 'shots', i think less than $50 each including airfare and hotel stay. some more is no condom, young tight-like-virgin type

this is also not a normal relationship. anytime can video call her check where she is, whenever she go out will tell me. and when we meet up anytime i can just pull her to bed, no need play nice or foreplay all that.

when kc-ing them after chatting a while, i just ask the hard questions also. are you still virgin? if i fly to meet you, will you stay with me in hotel? i have high sex drive, can you accept? questions we don't ask if date locally

this is just one, i up a few like these already... and i'm definitely below average on looks.

of course you can still chiong locally once this lockdown over, but i think i was in the same stage as you previously, just chionging without long-term benefits. if you date a few foreigners, maybe you will feel a bit better about the future.

(p.s. bringing them to singpaore for holiday is fine, but don't ever marry them in singapore. once they localized they'll be no better than the local girls)