View Single Post
Old 26-05-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crhan View Post
Just came back from a session with Alice/Cake from Thailand. She can be found on Tsdating.

She looked 90% like her photos. Size of her tool was just right for me to be bottom, not too painful. Although she couldn’t get 100% hard.

Gave her a BJ, before she topped me. She’s really hot in my opinion.
Damage wasn’t bad, as I manage to get a pre Covid rate.

Overall, Service wise I would say probably a 6/10, wasn’t horrible, just feels very mechanical. Wouldn’t RTF.

Just wondering though, I personally enjoy PH ladyboy than Thai, firstly it’s the language barrier, as PH ladyboy tend to speak better English. And also more importantly I feel they’re more passionate during the deed, as compared to Thai ladyboys who are more mechanical. But I realised Bros here prefer Thai ladyboys, is it just my luck with Thai ladyboys? Haha

Also I tried Analeigh few weeks back. Her tool was huge and I couldn’t take it all in, had to stop after a while. Service wise I would say a 7/10. Damage was again, pre Covid rate.
However, her location was horrible, the toilet seem like it can fall apart anytime. Room was probably one of the smallest I’ve ever visited. Not her fault at all, but ya would’ve been a nicer experience if it was in a better room. But this was a few weeks back, she might’ve moved out of the previous location.
Yes boss, I also prefer PH sisters than Thais.. just that chemistry to me maybe more blend in...😅