View Single Post
Old 19-08-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of
Penang seems inactive now? Any Info from Bros?

Hi Bros!

Been trying to read up on information in Penang and where we can find special Massage Parlours here. I am arriving in Penang in less than 9hours but online research have yielded results that are not too promising. Read a lot about how it's populated by older working folks now from Thailand etc.

Calling out to all Bros here to revive the information for Penang a little. I will also head out to check the places and update this thread once I am done.

Meanwhile, any Bros care to share some good joint for me to visit? Any local Malaysian girls? I just left KL today and glad to know some of the places I went are back in function albeit lesser girls. Looking forward to all Bros support!! Thank you!