Old 30-08-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
drkone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8h43

7 new girls started yesterday. Tried g12.
Looks : 7/10 typical Thai face with braces
Built : about 1.6m, fake boobs C, slim, petite
Speaks English ok.
Sop after shower could feel quite into it, maybe first day. Catbathed down to my nipples and I decided to work on her instead. Went down on her and after a while she pulled away. Said she came. Didn’t care and continued to assault. Body jerked again after a while and said came again. Capped on and proceeded in missionary, suddenly told me want to fuck me. As I was close told her no, next round. I want to finish first. Finished off, took quick shower and she suggested a quick massage. Short massage but I felt she’s good. Started second round and boy was she ready. Sat on me and went full steam. Positioned me a bit for her max pleasure and went at it. Apologised a few times that she wants to cum and for pulling my hair. Super turned on to be used as a fuck toy. Came once but still continued. Came second time on top of me and switched to missionary again to finish my business. She told me she likes sex.
To summarise, experience was that of raw sexual release. Missing frenching to complete the new gf sex feel. Didn’t try but when licking her neck could feel she pushing her head and mouth away so didn’t push it.

Ok the way out saw g8 caught me eye. Boobs look natural to me.