View Single Post
Old 14-04-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Siem Reap (Cambodia) Experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
Quick report from my last night out that actually confirms my earlier impression:

This time I started with an amazing clean massage and did not worry about places to visit.
Around midnight just walked around the center but did not see any pretty ML inviting me...
Front of one of the places a pretty girl cought my eye and she also looked at me but she did not wear uniform and I was in the beginning of my walk.
Anyway, I just walk around the block and go back to the place and asked the girl if she did massage.

She said she was not working in the shop but she used to do massage and she will do if I want. So there we go.

To cut the long story short she was a super nice girl with really 10/10 body. 29 year old, going to gym every day. She was not comfortable giving any service in the shop she clearly expected me to take her to hotel. We kissed, frenched but that was it. I can tell she really liked me, she also said other men asked her for massage but she only took me (just for the full picture, I am described by some girl as handsome )

So there we go, this girl was really really nice and willing. I do like Siem Reap after all

Good for you bro. I also like Siem Reap. Once i get the house can go Siem Reap once a while