View Single Post
Old 17-05-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2436 / Power: 20
mickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good SPA to visit in JB other than HV and VIP?

Went to HV last Saturday around 1+pm, the cafe full of ppl, I think all waiting for their favourite gals who r still working.
I never use their facility coz rushing of time my CO at KSL doing her nail, ask for captain n he say all working left only 1 thai 2 viet. I personally prefer thai though she look older then other 2 viet, number forget liao 199 or 200.
When in room n wait, less then 5 mins she arrive, to me her look ok lar.
Start with a good 15 mins back massage then lead me to shower.
On the bed she lick me from neck to balls n she look hungry for my small bro then she ask can I service her, I ask why she say today I am her 1st customer n she like my figure n look, I was like WTF …
When I kiss n lick on her boob she start to moan softly then I start to finger her with 1 finger she is a little wet, when I increase the speed she bit her lip which make me feel good, then I add another finger in, now 2 finger in her n another hand rubbing her clit, her moan become louder n I can feel my 2 finger dam wet.
She sit up n say fuck me now, after put on cap I mission her good 10 mins then she tell me I want to fuck u, so change to cowgirl she can really shake nonstop for 5 mins n I explode, she still don’t want to stop n keep shaking till my small bro slip out from her.
Wash up n left the place as a happy man.

Look: 6/10
Massage: 5/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Sex: 9/10
RTF: Yes