View Single Post
Old 24-12-2020, 03:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Re: Has anyone secretly video their sex action?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Yeah, u mean those lace mask. Yeah, those are hot. But if you are fucking a girl, u need a 3rd to record. From my experience, unless u are a pro, its damn difficult to record the whole thing and still fuck at the same time.
Don't need a 3rd person.
I put my recorder at a distance but not too far so that the field of view just covers the whole bed.
Do not put the camera on the bed or hold in your hand because the vibrations makes a bad video.
Use a HD recorder too so that you can zoom in to see close up details.
Then you position yourselves so that the camera captures the views you want.

Some of the really nice angles are:
- side views missionary, cowgirl, doggy, BJ
- facial view of BJ lying down or I stand beside bed and she sit on the side. This gives the best view of the BJ and I moved her long hair to the other side so as not to obstruct her face.
- front view of cowgirl, seeing the body, breasts and face of my partner and how good she felt
- from the bottom view when I pump her missionary and CIP and see my seamen flow out when I withdraw. Doggy position and see her pussy and dangling breasts at the same time.
- their moans from all the above and our conversation

As I had mentioned in other posts, it is very erotic to see myself in action and educational for me to see how my partners react to my different methods.

However, it is very risky to have any intimate pics or videos.
I would strongly advise against it but I know some people would still do it, including myself.
I watched mine for a few weeks, then deleted all of them and make sure I overwrite the SD card with other videos so that it is not recoverable.

With the pandemic and no travelling at the moment, sometimes I regret deleting them because I cannot use them to PCC now.
But it is still the right thing to do to delete them.
I can just write about them here and reminisce the deleted videos...