View Single Post
Old 16-03-2013, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Park Residence

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
At that price range the location of Park Residence is very good.
However for those early sleepers they may find the pub downstairs a little too noisy.
For Huay Khwang MRT Station vicinity.
I personally find The Atrium Ratchada 13 Hotel (Ratchadapisek Soi 13) value for money. More like service apartment than hotel.
Free Wi-Fi. THB890 per night. Relatively quiet neighbourhood.
Nowadays, the noise level at PR hotel not so bad as before and TAR13 is a nice apartment but with very limited services as compare to Watana Mansion at Ratchada soi 17 from 650 bahts with breakfast & 30 mins internet service (lobby). You will find 24 hrs mini mark & restaurant, hair salon, luandry shop, free wifi and swimming pool at WM. The deluxe and family suite (2 bedrooms) are fully renovated at 750 and 1300 bahts respectively. Nearby to WM is Coba cabana & Posideon MP and what more can you ask for this kind of room rates & facilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuber View Post
I think there's a G-club along that stretch....
It was renamed as The House.