View Single Post
Old 20-09-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
blackmamba is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Looking for mature/granny massage+special. Home based or MP..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinebox View Post
Just so happens Irene replied to me after not replying to me for weeks. With many stories of this infamous GILF, I thought to just try. Here is my FR of one of the most unique massages I've ever had.

FR on Irene

When I first arrived at her home for the massage, I was shocked by the mess outside and inside her house (her door was open). She's a major hoarder and I'm very sure her house is a fire hazard. I was also a bit worried about hygiene as I'm sure there would be pests lurking around all the clutter.

She took awhile to answer the door and she ushered me in. Her bedroom was equally messy and cluttered and she had an old grandpa buttoning up his shirt, about to leave as I walked in. Awkward.

All across her room were fresh and cold cans of beer and some unfinished food in a styrofoam takeaway box. Her bed looked a bit dirty and she ushered me to a small massage bed, undernear her clothesline of her clothes that look like it's been there for weeks.

No aircon and it's been humid these past month so she just has a fan blasting at you. Due to the humidity, Irene's also sweating a bit. She's at least clammy for sure as she massages you. The massage is ok only. She tries to make small talk, talking about her retirement fund etc. but i guess we don't have great chemistry there.

Soon she motions me to turn and pops the GQ. I say yes of course and then I realise she doesn't use any oil. Soon she's kissing and licking my dick. I didn't ask for a BJ and I can't stop thinking about how she's just eaten and drank beer (her food box is just 30cm away from my head at the adjacent table) which is a bit of a turn off.

There were talks about FJ and she claims she's still "wet". I'm not that keen as there wasnt too much attraction and having touched her shaven pussy (gotta give her points for shaving), she wasn't that wet. Not gonna fuck her with a condom with no lube haha.

Decided to just stroke myself while she sucked on my nipples til I came.

Didn't spend too long there until I left. Requested wet tissue and she had a big bag of single use wet tissue packets taken from restaurants and all that she passed to me to clean up my dick.

The old man was waiting outside by the stairs and waved at me as I left, ready and happy to take his place again on the bed. Despite all my experiences at MP, I truly felt dirty after I left. ��

Ambience: Naturally, it's a 0/10

Body: 6/10 I quite like thick and curvy women with wide hips and big thighs/ass. Despite being in her 60s, she does have that quite a bit but she was a bit sticky with sweat and I just didn't feel too good about that.

Massage: 4/10 for her technique

HJ: 4/10 as there was no lube. Her catbath licking skills were decent.

Will I return? Definitely no. The ambience and everything else were just a turn off. And she also doesnt reply quickly or often to texts so I'll pass. Still, quite an experience.
haha bro, you’re considered quite lucky already, im considered a regular of hers, and she used to pee inside her room in some sort of urinal or bowl or something. Midway through the massage, she suddenly stops, pees and then continues massaging.