View Single Post
Old 18-09-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19900801 View Post
I personally dun care about which country fl is from. Its more on the looks and service. U guys have to admit it. Dome 2 are mostly china fl and those regular chiongsters should know... their service is not up to basic standard.

Dome 1 - mostly thai,approximately 50% of the stable are trustable while stable some are bait and switch. If u hang around long enough, u will know which stable can visit, which okt can trust.

Dome 2 - mostly china and dont bother coming here. Maybe 90% are bait and switch?

Dome 3 - although its dome 3, there are also some lj okt around. Its easy to idenify once u found out why some stable have no fr on their girls.

Money hard to earn, so do some research before u decide to place your bet.

totally agree bro, $$$ hard to earn... Prc and indon can forget about it 90% and above no service and just know how-to ask for more $$$.. Thai just have to depend on luck.... nowadays I just go GL fish tank after reading FR in sbf.. 90% not disappointed just have to wait for the gal for 10 to 15 mins if they busy. just $50.. if lose also not so much... last time kanna one prc $100 finish in 15 mins. no kissing, no shower, say pussy pain must add $$$ if fuck too long...