View Single Post
Old 21-09-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Thanks for the reminder, Mr Botak .... and it goes to show my bombardment is working on you as you are affected dramatically. That's why I said you are not in my league as you are too straight forward and naive in addition to being stupid.

And you have conveniently left out the bold sentence of the below jabwernet's post ... you are shooting your own leg by repeating this quote here. That's why I said you are one bloody stupid member I have ever come across in my decade in SBF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Don't you find it tiresome repeating the same comments over and over again. I only read the last few verses of your online arguement and it's already boring.
If you can't be funny please take ur issues offline. Nobody's entertained and your value to this thread is not appreciated. This is to the both of you. It's 2017. Forum trolling is so 2007. Move on.

In fact the I remember the Delphi forums day had something similar btwn trussardi and someone samster.. all big canon.. haolian got money and big dick.. in the end another samster sexpose them.. turned out to be 2 married men with kids who were not what they claimed they were!

It doesn't matter what people claim they are online. It really doesn't. If u think someone is not telling the truth. Just # it with '#fakenews' and move on.
The other stuff is uneccesary waste of bandwidth .

Thank you and have a good day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Don't keep repeating the same thing. You are becoming a laughing stock. In case you are blind . Here's the quote for you

https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php?p=16451954&postcount=959

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 21-09-2017 at 12:30 PM.