View Single Post
Old 18-11-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 11
denniscool is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdenniscool is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdenniscool is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdenniscool is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdenniscool is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
HAHA you have right idea but unless i specifically say i will share in my post i have no intention of sharing, the point of my posts is for guys to see the quality avail for the price and then go out and find themselves so that they know paying for some fat 30yr old at beergarden for 2kbaht is not good value or pay 6kb for some soi cowboy is expensive.
I stopped sharing when after sharing i find out he went to the place i spend my own time and energy to find then after enjoying himself he try impress gal by over tipping, then when i tell him he spoil market he tell me its his own money and he shall pay how he wants. This happen numerous times.
Another time i go back to find my gal and i find out some guy has bao her, this case maybe its not due to me sharing but why risk overexposure of a gem when no benefit to me.
The guys selfish attitude has caused many to stop sharing as its detrimental, just look at that guy zero posts zero sharing and go and expect others to pm him info for his benefit. Self entitled little prince has no place in my book
Sorry about the repeat post. New to the scene. When I tried posting via mobile view, it seemed to fail. No error message and just redirect to homepage. Hence tried posting few times. Then I used the desktop to submit and saw a message saying under review by admin.

I no prince. Just a newbie.