Thread: Jalan Sultan
View Single Post
Old 20-03-2024, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11958 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DehOne View Post
To add on to this, I finally managed to have an encounter with this mythical lady. It turned out I was looking at the wrong unit all along! She’s actually at the corner and her door faces the corridor that leads all the way to the pubs at the far end. Like others bros have said, her service quality has clearly downgraded from earlier descriptions. She has a great body but her make up can’t quite hide the hard years she has had. She wanted $150 for full service so I declined. Honestly even Angie gives better quality service for far less, if you can accept her age.
She is only worth 1B3R and many bros here had paid exactly that for her FS, not a cent more.