View Single Post
Old 18-01-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
popeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpopeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

need advice on this matter bros.

my ex wife has care n control of my kids. they are young. 6 yrs old,4 yrs old and 18 mnths. i get to see the first 2 every fortnight n have overnight access from fri to sunday. my last kid i will see weekly for 2 hrs until he is 3 den he will follow
the rest to have overnight access.

now i want to fight care and control of the kids. each time they come deybwill cry n not wanting to go back. dey will say my ex wife will leve dem with their grabdma and no one to entertain dem at hme. i jave asked my ex wife to send dem to me on weekdays or wenever she ia busy so i can entertain the kids and she can do her stuff but she decline.

i suspect she is using the kids for money. i divorce her cause she has many debts from banks to personal loan to license money lender. m paying 1320 for 3 kids monthl. the kids is under welfare as their childcare is heavily subsidised.

my qn is what can i do to fight for care and control for my kids? i do not want them to be left alone and doing nth at hme with their grandma. i have strong family support with both my parents n siblings entertaining n love the kids. both my parents are not working. how do i stop her from gaining much from the monthly maintenance?