View Single Post
Old 24-08-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyboy86 View Post
Have tried a few and there was a varied outcome.

Michat 'Freelance' = so far all are Fake/Scammer (got scammed in Kuching, Sibu, Bintulu and Johor...damn potong steam)

- First way is they will ask for deposit for 'booking'. Once transferred you will be blocked. Quite foolish of me, but owh well.

- Second way is she will meet you in the room, tell you she is lucky to finally get customer because she needs to pay the room rental first before continue. She takes your money, tells you she will be right back just need to settle the room and disappears (sometimes all belongings are in the room left there), blocks you on Michat leaving you there in the room. I wouldn't stay around long enough just in case something else happens. I read in one of the thread here some guy even got threatened or some other drama.

Michat 'Massage' = So far 100% success. Can nego on the chat and be straight forward. Best part is you can check out their pictures before you commit. Just be mindful of filters and angles lah macam biasa.

Michat 'Agent' = The ones displaying phone numbers and sometimes will have a 'menu' for you to choose from. These ones also 100% success rate. Will usually have their price range, happy hour price, outcall, incall etc. Also sometimes will show the pictures of the ladies, origin and number for choosing.
Bro, the FL is PRC or locals?