Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
KLkianewbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLkianewbie View Post
Heres a very brief FR from my trip to Hatyai, continued from the Danok thread.

Day 2
Sorry, accidentally pressed enter button, its late and im tired after long day at office.

Day 2

Arrived Hatyai 12pm, checked in to Sing Golden Hotel, a nice hotel with clean rooms, air con, SD and WIFI (890 baht per night). Our guide Mr T went ahead of us so by the time we arrived puyings were already waiting there. There was one puying for each of us and everyone went straight for 1st round but after 1 round (technically cause I didnt shoot) I wasnt very happy with mine (good service but she was quite old in her late 30s and couldnt turn me on at all, I wont bother posting the stats as I think most bros here wont pick her either but if you want please PM me, one mans food can be someone else's poison) so I decided to send her home and get a refund from Mr T for ST, which he agreed. I was going to pick another one but one of my bros Mr M later decided to pass me his puying as he had already had enough after 1 round (usually they dont agree to this but I gave more tips). Anyway went for lunch then massage at Sakura Hotel which was refreshing and rejuvenated my aching body somewhat. The massage cost 240 baht plus 100 baht tips. Went back to have another round with my new puying, which had very good service and good GFE feel although looks wise wasnt that good. After that went to dinner at a Seafood restaurant which was quite good (forgot the name), we then went to buy some liquour nearby our hotel. Proceeded straight back to Hotel and drank ourselves silly. I lasted till about abit past midnight before going to bed as I was very tired (didnt get much sleep in Dannok), originally wanted to have 1 more round with the puying and she was ready too but I had no energy left and was drunk so slept.

Girl B (PLA)
Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
HJ: Nil
FJ: 8.5/10
GFE: 8.5/10 (frenching, very pampering, service was excellent)
Damage: 3000 baht
WIR: Probably (If youre into good service)