Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
Superflying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieryboi View Post
Just sharing a ML that i visit regularly for massage and free teasing. if this not suppose to be here TS kindly delete it. Thanks all!

Hello all, With her permission im allowed to share this ML contact at North Area...im ok to trade or provide this contact to people for free...but maybe with higher pts / pwr in order to protect her..i do not gain anything..previously i wrote a review on her before..
Damage is ent fee 88 , if you like to have a discount of $5 can quote recommended by me. This is their shop voucher for reg.
No additional charges required.

If you like to have warm or cold water before or after massage can request from her also. She will get it for you.
Age - early 30s
Massage - 9/10 . Can request for back stepping if u like.
Tease til u fire
Body : slim below 48kg

If interested can pm me instead of asking from this thread.
Will only share this with trustable people. Sorry and thanks!.

I will provide her contact, details you can ask from her as its easier. Thank you.

Sorry to all bros , i will share with higher reps points or those that did their fair share as mentioned. No offence to anyone.

Edited part

Thanks to those that upped my points..you can up only after you visit her. If service good you want up or not doesnt matter coz im jus sharing my part for north ppl.

Heard from her that some ppl already visit her. Hope you guys enjoy as well.
Details please. Thanks.