View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 03:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

As for my current Vietnam Girl. I know her from Vietnamcupid, which I even saw her listed her profile in Singapore Marriage Agency.
I did frequent check and had the idea of engaging Marriage Agency to help me.
But since I already know her , we can skip the Agent Fees as well as Marriage fees and other.

So technically , she did show me that a lot people had talk to her regarding Marriage issues, out of a few of those man. She decide to choose me to meet her and her parents. Because through the conversation(with help of Google translation, she herself also know some English and Chinese, basically had not much problem with language issues).
Through the way I answer her, response her, she feel that I am really sincere about her. She did worry about the fact that if she marry to a wrong guy, even if the guy is rich, she scare the guy might just want to marriage for baby only. She admit that she love money, but not to the extent of marry rich guy without any consideration.