Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
Tanken is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTanken is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablodiablo3 View Post
Don't bother with Dietzenbach. At least from what i heard from a swiss guy who i struck up a conversation with. Its like budget FKK.... think of it like Aldi he said. Quality would be lower so maybe if you are on a budget.
But honestly... if you are on a budget you can go to Oase and get the 2 hour ticket and do a quick half hour session.

The other one he recommended was Globe in switzerland which to him has the highest quality girls in a fkk club he has seen. Any bros have experience there?
I have been to Globe many times. Yes, the quality of girls there is consistently good due to strict admission policy, and expulsion of any girl who gets 3 complaints or who do not maintain physical or behavioural standards. But then, the price per 30 minutes is DOUBLE that of Oase or Sharks. Oase and Sharks has about 2-3 times more girls, and the top 30% matches Globe standards. Therefore, in absolute numbers, you get almost as many good girls in Sharks or Oase to choose from for half the price.
As for Dietzenbach, customers go there for bareback, not for looks. It is therefore meaningless to compare it with Oase where very very few will do bareback, and then only to their well-known regulars.