View Single Post
Old 26-01-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 2
Shortymorty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShortymorty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Cheating pleasures

Hi bros im back! Happy Cny to all
I realised that how I type the story really take alot of time and honestly I dont have much time to write a whole episode so I will try my best ya. Between juggling work and hiding from the OC the posts might take longer to come… from now onwards the experiences get a lot juicier so stay tuned. I will take my time to advance the story from gf to cheating etc etc

To Xiaozhi no i didnt end up upping Alice lol. The relationship like many ns relationship turned sour with her complaining how I didnt make enough time blah blah blah and me complaining how she doesnt want to do more. After about 4 months after what happen in the above post we broke off. I heard she got a new bf in a few months also

Story 2: Uni happenings

So a few months after my ORD I got into NTU (lucky not NUS wont meet Alice) and as usual there were the orientation activities and stuff like that. Long story short I ended up talking to this girl Xin Yu (not real name) and after a few months of interacting I ended up in a relationship with her. (As the main topic of this thread is cheating i wont say much about how but maybe next time I can but there isnt much to share here just standard gf bf stuff)

Take note that after NS i didnt go chionging as much like I did before due to poor financial situation. I used my army pay to chiong so once my money run out I could not afford as much. Once Uni started I didnt go so I was quite backed up and can only ownself settle —- but nothing beats getting your cock bbbj am i right

Anyways after getting together with Xin Yu all was going well, I had lots of time to spend with her and we were both honeymoon period. Xin Yu was a pretty and petit girl, shorter than me by a lot (even though I myself only 169cm) , always had a ponytail and was a prim and proper-ish girl. She had a cute smile which was what really attracted me to her.

Her looks were:
looks : 7/10 cute smile but average looking otherwise
Body: 6/10 slim but not my type ( no boobs no ass )

She was a virgin and had no experience with another guy. But unlike Alice, she was open to explore and we were just starting to make out and stuff.

On a date outside 2 months into the relationship:
Xin Yu: kor you have ex right you say before
Me: Yah why leh
XinYu: no lah i just wonder,,,,, how far you go before

XinYu looked down, shy
XinYu: cos my first kiss I give you already but..

Of course as I didnt want XinYu to find out I chiongster so i lied and told her I did it with Alice before.

XinYu: oh okay..
Me: babe you want to have sex with me is it?
She blushed and tightened her grip on my hand (we were holding hands and walking)
XinYu: yah…. I hear a lot of the girls they all do already then I want also…. If you do with your ex before then I also….

Once I heard this I cock stim! Wah legit ah finally can do it! With my girlfriend as well. Once XinYu settled down her nerves we decided to plan a meet at her house when her family not home. I bought the condoms and went to her house.