Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
miracle90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kazakhstan and other central asia countries

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurbatang View Post
I realise there is no thread about CIS countries namely Kazakhstan, Azerbaijian, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan or even Ukraine.
I was reading through several sources from other forum as I was thinking to plan a bonk trip to Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan with my partners. Initially I was thinking there should be plenty of stocks in the home base due to many exports we can find in several cities in Asia. Beside as the country being CIS I suppose it may be strongly linked to russian bratva which means that these countries could have plenty of entertainment business around.
Facts seems to be otherwise based on the information I gathered, I got the impression that it is probably quite hard to find lobang in those countries due to how the society works. Some people actually got disappointed to travel far all the way but not to find many things happening there. It seems to me that things are very deep underground and hardly seen unless you have special connection. Most girls in at their young age will be more attracted to travel overseas to earn them adequate money to get married and settle down as they go back home.
Just a little piece of humble information I got recently, perhaps bros here can verify