View Single Post
Old 14-09-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!
Re: Stuck in Thailand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
will employing one puying thai that loves suck your dick and take over your supervisor (bossy) role especially specialize in audit helps?
(in your office she sweet to you, outside your office she tigeress to employees)
Trust me, I had employed young girls as sales older woman as administrator... in the end all cai mai dai... especially the younger girls... no matter how you train them explain etc... work hard from the start, after few years I guarantee you sabai liao... even if you don't work for me anytime can work for our japanese competitors... with the skill, knowledge and customer based... anytime salary also 50k up plus commission...

All end up day dreaming that a white knight is coming to swept them up and change their life... ok ok... now white knight haven't appear right? work first lah... they all end up selling cream/bags/clothes in their FB. CB can do promotion also, free delivery within this province and use company car go send... and CB all play drama... this one buay gam that one, that one don't like this one... KNN

Now I fired all the sales balance only 1 xiao mei mei... very pretty... but I keep her not because pretty... it's because salary cheap and I have a few fussy client I hate to deal with all throw to her... tell her want work just work, don't want door is there...