Old 03-10-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
randomtake randomtake randomtake
Re: 💖💋LEGENDARY PRINCESS LARA 💋❤ D-36 SEX GODDESS 🎀

Always want to subscribe her channel and when I finally took the plunge to do it I was amaze by this fabulous girl . She is definately a gem not to be missed. Met her at one of her discreet upscale hotel , the moment our eyes met I was not disappoint at all . She is very friendly and make me felt really comfortable and even took the initiative to break the ice . I was honestly feeling very nervous as I was going to meet my channel idol .

Her gfe is 9/10 at least to me we chatted about various topics n proceed by heading to the bed with us cuddling n proceed doing a cat bath on me and even gave me a heavenly bbbj which I didn’t expect how in a girl can bbbj n squirt while I was playing with her puss. I opt for a bbbj x squirting package but I was indeed getting really arouse but I decided to hold the game n tease her more she was squirting non stop n begging me to fuck her . I enjoy every bit of her touch & slight tremble when she
Squirts . Half way through I change it to a fj package She then roll the condom on and continue using her body in missionary position rubbing her clit on my dick it drive me insane so much that I thrust into her and had her moaning away and she is one horny chick that loves dirty talking a lot that make me turn on so much I couldn’t even last 10mins . Not my usual sex duration but those teasing was such a turn on my my this girl is legendary just like what her title says

Would rtf once vit m recharge enough hopefully . Not a writer of fr at all but I decided that Lara is one gem that some of you might have missed out on