View Single Post
Old 15-09-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

(Continuation)

After a big local dinner, we felt lazy and decided to head back to the hotel. But the night was still young. Not even 11pm. The hotel’s basement bar was known to be “very happening” – live band, mix of foreign business people and expats alike, and of course, professional hookers. I decided that Vivi should experience it.

It was a busy Friday night, but we managed to find one seat by the bar. Vivi sat down while I leaned next to her. She was amazed at how the working girls would go around casually chatting up the foreigners (mostly white guys). A few of them would then get lucky and leave with the guys. She asked me if I ever took Thai girls from bars back to my room. No, I told her. Technically, it was the truth – I never fancied working girls from bars. I had a “vendor” who would provide northern Thai babes (mostly from Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai), but that’s another story for another day.

Despite the fact I was with Vivi, it did not stop a few of the working girls from approaching me. The best “proposition” I received was from a slim lady with big boobs. By way of introduction, she thrusted her boobs between me and Vivi and suggested a threesome after she claimed to be bisexual. I declined (after explaining to Vivi). I bought her a drink in the spirit of friendliness. After an hour or so, the place became very packed. I was also dying for a smoke, so we took our leave after a couple of drinks.

Back in the suite, the first thing I did was to remove my belt and unbutton my jeans. It was a big dinner. Even that was not good enough to make me feel comfortable; I had to pull down my jeans to beneath my hips. Naturally, the pubic hair around the front of my waist line sprang out. I sat majestically on the leather sofa and lighted my cigarette as Vivi was opening the complimentary bottle of wine.

We were enjoying the wine and channel surfing. Vivi settled on the Discovery Channel, and interestingly the program was something akin to sex in the animal kingdom. Perfect.

Two glasses later, Vivi turned into a tigress. She pulled down my jeans (and underwear) to my ankles and started blowing me. I lied down, slept on the sofa and enjoyed her slurpy, wet enthusiasm. Quite quickly, things accelerated and soon, we had moved onto the bed, both stark naked by then, and refining our 69 skills. I figured out it’s best to grab the condom first before we got too carried away. She probably sensed it, too. As soon as I went back to bed with the condom, she snatched it from me and capped me. There was no need for further foreplay. She was horny and wet. After dimming the room lights, she mounted me and showed me who was the boss.

At her apartment in Singapore, she never cow-girl me. Partly because it was a queen bed, which looked OK but was perhaps not so sturdy. Here, in Bangkok, we had a king bed, super thick mattress resting on a solid wooden frame. She rode me like a wild tiger, her soft breasts and long hair swinging wildly, accompanied by loud grunts. At one point, I thought my cock was going to snap, it was also at that point that I eventually ejaculated as she exclaimed in triumph that she climaxed! Nice finale for our first night in Bangkok.

(To be continued)