View Single Post
Old 16-10-2010, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
soon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to all
Re: ω。Sexy Sultry gal ~ FJ n Massage Services ~Xiao Qian 小茜~sexy pic。ω

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_wtc View Post
Hi,
I would like to thanks Bro Soon629 for sharing Xiao Qian contact.

Yesterday, i make arrangement with her as her stated time. Too bad she was late 20min.

Once in the room, she quickly told me why she late blah blah. I take as she sing song to me. After that she led me to the bath room and wash me clean and i ask her for a BBBJ she say no problem to do it. While she was doing her job, she say that is no good doing so she lead me to the bed.

Once in the bed, she ask me to relax and she will perform her tactic like BBBJ with hot and cold water. After some times, i told her that i want to cum out and she quickly do a HJ instead of FJ.

So 1 round is finish and she do massage for me, during the conversation she mention is good in the FJ as massage she just learn. It depend on yourself to count her massage as for my opinion i think her massage is so so. During the back massage, she use her boobs to massage mine and try to see my IC is it fallan sleep or wake up.

When she do her boobs massage infront, my IC react so we began to start the ball rolling like she to the BJ 1st, once my IC start growing hard, she will cap it and ask me pumps her.

She really can scream and enjoy while i pump her instead of her sitting doing it.

Here is my FR summary

Xiao Qian 小茜

Looks : 5/10 (MILF, fair skin, pinkish brown nips, minor stretch marks on tummy, slim build)
Boobs : 34C
Autoroam : Yes with external fingering as she seems to like it
Catbath: 6/10
BBBJ: 10/10 hot water and cold water treatment
Frenching : NO
GFE: 7/10
Attitude & service levels : 8/10
RTM: Maybe!! (TS got few gals in hand may wish to try out)
Damage: 100 w/in 2 hrs.
Hi bro jc_wtc
Appreciate for FR...