View Single Post
Old 15-07-2020, 03:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Re: Yes! You can actually fall in love with FLs! Please read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
Modus operandi of a typical Thai working lady...

Claims to be single and alone but in actual fact she already has a local boyfriend and at the same time maintaining long distance relationships with so called boyfriends from Singapore, Korea, silly old Farangs.

Sometimes the small head tends to overrule the big head.. this is where the downward spiral of our life begins. Let's be mentally strong Bros. Fuck and fuck off.
Thanks for your insights and can't help but to agree with your post. Many of us come to this segment of sbf because at some point in our life as chongsters, we will face a few times where we fall in love with a WL. I too also succumbed to this. I suspect some of us will come back once in a while to remind ourselves not to commit the mistake our entire heart and assets to a WL/FL.

Also like to share my story with other bros on sbf so that we can learn from each other. But mostly it is because I also need to grief abit... ahhah..

I too was recently in a relationship with a Geylang WL as well. I think it is because we really enjoyed having sex with each other. At times, she even offered to top up with her own money so that I can stay with her in the Geylang shop.

She claimed that she married her husband close to 10 years ago. Sad thing is her husband is a playboy, and never support family. So she went into this line to support her kids. Fast forward when she returned to Thailand, I searched through her line account and managed to find her tiktok and facebook account.

So guess what? Found out that actually she and her husband do maintain contact with each other, even during her stint in Geylang (I think the husband knows she work as a WL but still loves her). She also caught (by me) in a selfie picture of both herself and her husband, quite loving I must say.. so I checked the time stamp and realised the selfie was taken shortly after returning to Thailand (when I was in a relationship with her).

Rather than be furious with these WLs/FLs, if you put yourselves into their shoes, it is not surprising that they have lied to us (in this case, it is me). Some of them can be thought out logically:

1) Both wife and husband not earning enough money in Thailand as they are not so well educated. So wife has to sacrifice by becoming a WL. When come back to Thailand, wife want to secure foreign bfs' monthly support so as to continue to receive some decent pay

2) She also a player. Have husband, but also want to have r/s and sex with other men

3) Specific to my case, she already married her husband, but in her stint in GL, maybe, just maybe, she falls in love with me. But then all of us know that we can't even come close to be a decent bf/partner for the lady. As a female, she is looking for long term stability. If you can't be generous enough to provide a monthly allowance of at least SGD2k for her and her famiy, highly likely she would only treat you as one of her sources of income. That is the hard truth. Most most the WL/FLs do not have the skills or education to command a high pay. So they have no choice but to be practical. Why would they give their hearts to us if we can't give them a decent monthly allowance? We also can't be there for them emotionally as well. For me, I am not that rich to give that amount every month. Even If I am filty rich, I am not willing to give SGD2k a month to a WL (simply because you never know how greedy they can be, especially after seeing how much they earn in Geylang. Money can be better invsted elsewhere.

4) linked to the point 3. Thailand also place an importantance on face. The WL will sure be thinking... we singapore bros can't be there to take care of her elderly parents, neither can we be there to take care of her kids. I guess she would be embarassed to have us as a primary bf, especially in her parent's eyes.

5) We know that we should not commit seriously into a WL/FL. The same can be said about how these ladies view us. They know having a r/s with us is not a stable one.

For my story, I was lucky that at the point in time when I found out, my heart only hurt for a few hours. Heng ah... because we message each other less and less as months goes by. Initially, I was really depressed that she never message back for an entire day.

For those who is interested in how I responded to her: I recently showed her the selfie picture of both her and her husband. Told her that I am actually happy for her as she has someone who can take care of her kids, be there for her emotionally. I still haven't really gotten a sense if she is really a player, so I just told her I will definately message her when I am in Thailand, and we can meet up if she wants (as friends / FWB).

In short, there is just too much uncertainty and trust issues to be in a real relationship with ex-WL or ex-FL (see reasons above). After chionging for many years, and having your heart broken (hopefully it is only a couple of times), you realise that actually, it is a bliss to be in a normal relationship with a normal partner, and not a WL/FL. It can be a good Thai, a good Singapore lady, Malaysian for all i care.

Last edited by overboard; 15-07-2020 at 04:03 AM.