View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I see it differently.
This is classic case of bill padding..... happens all the time.
Used to be common in the "Arab" bars in Soi Cowboy years ago.
The guy had questioned the mamasan about the tequila shots and from her reply ...... another common bill padding trick (drinks on the house but customer pays for it)...... the disappearance of the mamasans during payment confirm the intention to scam these 2 guys.

At least these guys should be wiser now and take the 14K as school fees for a lesson learnt.

I would not have gone into that bar if it is empty despite the many "have dragon have tiger" reviews on it..... the fact that there is no customers in a supposedly hot bar is a big big red flag. I will avoid that bar as I dun always believe what is posted here.
Yes I agree. I forgot to mention if the bar is empty during busy timings like 9pm something seems sus. Yeah, take this as a lesson to state what you're getting for the ladies and how many. Unless can afford, it's best to only buy for the lady you like and for mamasan to make them happy.

Anyway, maybe it's due to age but now I dislike going into gogo bars. Even if see the ladies naked I also no interest in bedding them. I rather go to Lek's Last Stand or Stumble Inn and look at people while I enjoy my Chang.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!