View Single Post
Old 09-04-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future
Re: Safe to bonk massage parlour girls (with condom)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornadoflame View Post
Newb to the scene here. I was in parklane today. Normally I thought these stores only offer massage + happy ending

But today one of the girls (L5 store) just began riding me (was quite surprised as I thought usually we will start with foreplay or massage first)

I requested for condom first cos I think she forgot. Then she helped me slip it on. Bonk for around 5-10m till I got tired and switched to HJ and I came on the bed.

Any inherent risk here? Do you bros do this often and what's the chance to get ST D from these massage girls? I understand they don't need to do regular test unlike those in geylang
Wa.. you raw with her.? you better go get tested and monitor if there is any symptoms.

There is extremely high risk, and usually for me i will make it clear to the lady first. Chances of getting things r quite high from raw exposure.